When we use PolyLEVEL to raise your sunken or settled concrete, you can count on our process to be:
- Environmentally safe
- Waterproof (to prevent future settlement)
- Fast and mess-free
- A permanent solution!
PolyLevel has taken the outdated concept of mudjacking and revamped it using modern knowledge and technology for a better, longer-lasting solution. Not only is this a solution that’s more attractive and has better longevity, it also causes less damage to your slab. Mudjacking requires more and larger-sized injection holes than is necessary for the PolyLEVEL injection process.
We’ll raise and level your slab using a simple 4-step concrete lifting process, and your concrete will be ready for use in as little as 15 minutes after application!
The best part about PolyEVEL is that we can guarantee it against future settlement for five years. A copy of our five year limited warranty can be provided by our sales associates and can be viewed under the FAQs page.
The PolyLEVEL Injection Process
- Drill holes: Our team will drill small, pencil-sized injection holes through which we’ll pump the polyurethane foam.
- Insert Ports: We’ll then insert specialized ports into each hole which we’ll use to hook up the equipment and ensure the PolyLEVEL foam goes where it needs to go.
- Inject PolyLEVEL through ports: Once all the ports are ready, we’ll begin pumping the foam beneath the slab until we reach the correct amount of lift. Our team will monitor this process to ensure your slab is level or as close to level as possible.
- Remove ports and seal holes: Once we’re satisfied that the slab is level and it has risen to its original position, we’ll remove all the injection ports and seal the portholes we drilled.
Once they’re patched and we’re on our way, your concrete is ready to use in as little as 15 minutes! Once the PolyLEVEL has cured, you can use your concrete for its intended purpose without fear of settlement or additional damage. That means parking the truck in your driveway, bringing the grill and patio furniture back out, and more! Call K&M Outdoor at (717) 387-7643 when you’re in need of a concrete leveling solution.